ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS PROVIDER?
Supply chain, inventory management and order fulfillment demands continue to evolve and change as fast as the economy. It's never been more important to be on top of your game. Increasingly, companies are turning to dedicated third party logistics (3PL) solutions providers to solve their logistics operation and supply chain needs and ensure customer satisfaction. Group O is an industry leading third party logistics company, providing supply chain services and exceptional customer experiences to some of the world's biggest brands.
If your supply chain operation is struggling with timely order fulfillment, inventory handling, troublesome returns, or you simply need to free up time and resources for other parts of your business, Group O is ready to handle your supply chain and logistics services as your 3PL provider.
Our Solutions - THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS SERVICE
- Inventory management – As your service provider, Group O will adapt to your inventory management system. Whether you use lot numbers, serial numbers or SKUs, we can deliver visibility to your entire supply chain and provide the technology to track deliveries and transportation at every stage. Learn more about our adaptive and responsive inventory management system.
- On-Demand Warehousing – Our secure, climate-controlled packaging and shipping fulfillment facilities are centrally located, ensuring swift delivery and transportation. With more than 20 facilities boasting 750,000 feet of space and a world-class inventory management tracking system, order fulfillment process, and warehouse management process – Group O stands ready to pick, pack and ship your inventory where it needs to go, and when.
OUR ADVANTAGE - 3PL PROVIDER
Why choose Group O for your supply chain or third party logistics needs over other third party logistics providers? Very simply, fulfillment and distribution are our core competencies that deliver valuable benefits.
- Cost savings– Both scale and our relationships with transportation and freight carriers keep shipping costs low. Our extensive and centrally located warehouse facilities mean less overhead and staff expenses for you and your supply chain.
- Leverage resources – We have a professional and dedicated team of shipping and logistics function experts meaning you don't have to, freeing you to invest in other areas of your company.
- Critical experience – Decades of experience in logistics and an efficient and effective team of professionals deliver a worry-free logistics process for your company.
- Strength in size – Because 3PL logistics providers have multiple customers, they can negotiate better prices for warehouse space, shipping and transportation providers. A good 3PL logistics provider is also going to have larger warehouse spaces and more of them to offer.
- Cost savings in transit time – Many 3PL providers - including Group O - have multiple warehouse locations and expert shippers throughout the country, allowing you to reduce transportation time and create cost savings for your supply chain by decreasing the distance your product must travel to reach your customers.
- Better technology – Group O is an industry expert service provider that uses the latest technology which improves supply chain management, delivers cost savings, and increases supply chain visibility. Track your orders in detail and gain a real-time view of the entire fulfillment center process.
Fill out the contact form below to tap into world-class logistics solutions.
Tail Spend Management
Group O provides a variety of highly customizable and configurable business solutions that identify cost-saving opportunities including supplier consolidation and modified payment terms.
Kitting & Assembly
From mass-produced service kits and mobile devices for store display to individual retail point-of-sale displays, we assemble, package and ship millions of kitted components annually worldwide.
Welcome to the Group O Supply Chain articles, your go-to source for in-depth insights into the world of supply chain services. In our comprehensive articles, we delve into various facets of our expertise, spanning the entire spectrum of supply chain management.
Whether you're interested in 3PL solutions, efficient inventory management strategies, streamlined order fulfillment processes, the intricacies of kitting and assembly services, cost-saving spend analysis techniques, supplier management best practices, or mastering tail spend management, our articles have you covered.