MAXIMUM PROFIT, MINIMUM HASSLE
Providing all-in-one retail management solutions.
Group O has the technology, resources, and expertise to manage your end-to-end retail supply chain, eliminating unnecessary costs while solving your biggest challenges.
- Sourcing & supplier management
- Inventory management (serialized and non-serialized)
- Order management
- Fulfillment & distribution
- Retail display warehousing, up-front assembly and delivery
- Customer care & support
We bring additional value to your retail supply chain by managing specialized services that are non-core to your business, including:
- Inspection and testing
- Quality control and reporting
- Device flashing
- Radio frequency (RF) testing
- Repair and maintenance
- Receiving, replenishment and returns management
Goods Not for Resale (GNFR)
Optimize your Supply Chain and Gain Efficiencies
By consolidating the warehousing, kitting, assembly and distribution of your goods not for resale (GNFR) and point of purchase (POP) materials, we will save you time and money.
Our retail fulfillment and logistics expertise includes:
- Developing accurate planograms for a variety of store types and footprints
- Making in-store installations and set-up efficient and painless
- Ensuring that the right locations get the right materials, on-time, every time
- Standardizing supplier relationships and onboarding
- Optimizing distribution efficiencies while reducing shipping costs
- Minimizing printing costs while eliminating overages and inefficiencies
Business to Consumer (B2C) Solutions
High-touch, High-velocity Support
We are the provider of choice for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) requiring high-touch, high-velocity support. As a Six Sigma, world-class supply chain operation, Group O provides a variety of services to support your B2C operations.
Our end-to-end solutions include:
- Packaging strategy, design and procurement
- Inventory management using WMS technology
- Kitting and sub-kitting
- Final production packaging & assembly
- Warehousing and distribution
- Reverse logistics
- Electronics liquidation
Metric-Driven Processes and Results.
With more than 20 secure, climate-controlled facilities and 750,000 square feet of warehouse space nationwide, our forward logistics services can help you improve your supply chain by equalizing timelines and reducing distribution costs.
We offer Six Sigma and Lean expertise and ISO-certified processes in receiving and managing inventory. By providing inventory visibility that tracks by lot number, serial number or other variant, we provide you with metric-driven processes to deliver significant cost efficiencies, responsiveness and quality improvements.
Forward logistics solutions include:
- Drop shipping
- Vendor-managed programs
- Kitting assembly and fulfillment
- Online ordering and web portals
- On-site managed services
Support You Can Count On.
Our partners look to us to manage the challenges that come with processing consumer and store returns. We provide cost-effective, customized solutions to manage your merchandise collections and returns accurately and on time.
From evaluation, diagnosis, testing and repair to cleaning, sorting, parts purchasing, and repackaging, we take care of everything to ensure returned items are put back into your forward logistics stream.
Group O delivers:
- Optimized supplier relationships
- Shorter link from return origination to resell
- Reduced inventory costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Appropriate remedial actions on returns