Smart Audit ®
Optimize your packaging process.
We are dedicated to improving our client's packaging operations and saving them as much money as possible. That is why we have a material optimization program, SMART Audit, that identifies both packaging equipment and material inefficiencies.`
Comprehensive packaging operation audit.
To understand current stretch wrapping operations, we come to your facility to get a baseline of film use, machine settings, and process efficiencies. We don't just focus on the technical aspect, we also talk to equipment operators to get a full understanding.
Stretch Film Audit Areas:
- Stretch application
- Film weight
- Film usage
- Wrap patterns
- Container force
- Load dimensions
- Stretch percentage
Equipment Audit Areas:
- Common wear and tear
- Structural and functional parts
- Recommendations upgrades, retrofits, and parts
SMART Audit® Process
- Gather stretch film and equipment data
- Perform a stretch application audit on each line in your facility
- Complete an analysis and develop recommendations
- Calibrate your equipment, make operating protocol changes, recommend material changes and training
- Manage periodic auditing of each application for optimized performance results
SMART Audit® Benefits:
- Reduce unit load costs
- Leverage spend by standardizing materials across operations
- Minimize downtime and identifies machine maintenance needs
- Increase uptime by reducing unscheduled service
- Usage and cost reduction opportunities
We are aligned with major equipment manufacturers to provide new and used packaging equipment.
We can provide you with the packaging supplies and materials you need to optimize your operations.
Parts and Service
We offer an expansive range of equipment parts and services to keep your packaging operation running smoothly.