Industry-leading customer care gives you the flexibility to scale to your business needs.
Group O customer contact centers are among the most user-friendly and technologically advanced in the industry. Our team of experienced specialists provides high-touch, brand-centric, world-class service throughout the customer support lifecycle — including order management, telesales, post-sale customer care and technical help desk services.
For good reason, companies are increasingly focused on improving customer care and boosting the value of their customer relationships by encouraging the purchase of higher value, additional or complementary products and services. With O-Sourcing™, you can cost-effectively maintain in-house personnel and infrastructure necessary to handle all customer management needs so you don’t have to needlessly absorb the associated costs related to rapid changes in technology, capital investments and pricing pressures.
- High-touch customer relationship management
- State-of-the-art technology infrastructure
- Best practices deployment and management
- Consistently exceeding quality standards and SLAs
Central to developing and evolving successful customer relationships is hiring skilled, personable CSR agents. To help ensure your CSRs are true ambassadors for your brand, we leverage best practices in recruiting, training, on-boarding and incenting the best candidates to top performance.
- 34+ year track record of bringing the best CSRs to the world’s leading brands
- Proven execution methodology with in-depth best practices implementation knowledge
- Data security, data privacy and industry/regulatory compliance
- Diversity sourcing with the ability to rapidly scale operations
- ISO 9001:2008, TL 9000 and SSAE 16 Type II compliant
The technology and people you need for a highly customized inbound customer experience.
- Inbound and outbound customer care and telesales
- Live agent
- Intelligent IVR, web, chat, email, SMS text and fax
- Multilingual support
- 24 / 7 / 365 outsource, co-source and facilities management
Services you can count on every time.
We collect customer intelligence and operating metrics from a variety of sources including customer feedback, CRM tool capturing, call reason codes, client systems, internal databases and customer service applications. Then, you get the added advantage of a detailed analysis on customer trends, customer satisfaction, product performance, product feature preference and marketing campaign performance metrics.
- Customer care life cycle management
- Problem-solving and technical support
- Order management, cross-sell and up-sell strategies
- Turnkey promotion support
- Sales and lead generation
- Surveys and customer relationship intelligence
Customer care for the public sector: How can we help?
USAC is the administrator of the federal Lifeline program, which Congress established in 1985 to provide financial support for low-income individuals to purchase telecommunication services. As with any large initiative, Lifeline was susceptible to inefficiencies, abuse and miscommunication — which could potentially cost taxpayers millions of dollars annually. In early 2012, USAC sought an integrated customer care provider to help improve Lifeline communications and to ensure that the right individuals were receiving the right financial support.
Group O provides USAC with a customer call center aimed at helping to ensure that Lifeline participants are provided the correct discount — through inbound, outbound and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) tools. Group O provides approximately 20 FTE staff — with quick ability to ramp up and handle spikes in program activity. Group O also provides USAC with an online dashboard of key information — helping USAC gain deep insight into program results and trends.
Working with Group O has been good for USAC and for taxpayers. By helping to drive compliance with the program rules, Group O has helped USAC to eliminate 1.1 million duplicate or ineligible participants — and to save more than $119 million in disbursements.
USAC has been thrilled with Group O’s performance and is looking for additional opportunities
to partner. By helping to reduce waste and prevent fraud,
Group O has provided a lifeline of its own.