Sustainability at Group O
Group O is committed to making tomorrow better than today by protecting and sustaining our greatest resources — our earth and our people. Introduced in 2008, our sustainability strategy purpose|tomorrow is fully staffed and dedicated to a zero waste ideology.
We actively educate and encourage our employees and partner with other organizations to embrace sustainable values. Which is why we go well beyond legal and regulatory requirements and then benchmark, measure and communicate our progress to our stakeholders.
- Ensures a safe work environment
- Encourages community service
- Reduces our carbon footprint
- Rewards and retains our talent
- Provides total operational and cost transparency
As part of Group O’s commitment to sustainability, the company is a member of the following:
- UN Global Compact — the world’s largest corporate citizenship and sustainability initiative. As a signatory, Group O supports the Global Compact’s 10 universal principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption — reinforcing the company’s commitment to responsible business practices on a global basis.
- EPA ENERGY STAR Partner program — a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy that offers a unique opportunity to continually improve energy resource management and reduce levels of carbon emission related pollution.
- SEDEX — The Supplier Ethical Data Exchange is membership organization committed to connecting businesses and their global suppliers to share ethical data and enabling continuous improvement in ethical performance.