Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
2. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION Except as otherwise stated below, the personal information you provide on this website will not be shared with any third-parties, although Group O reserves the right to share such information with its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors without your permission.
Group O reserves the right to disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Group O; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Group O; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of this website or the public.
Links may be provided for you to send email messages to this website for your convenience and your email address is used so that this website may reply to your inquiry. Additionally, visited pages may be tracked in order to determine which areas of the website are the most popular. This data may be used to deliver customized content.
3. INFORMATION SECURITY Group O shall use commercially reasonable efforts to secure the email address you provide. If you choose to create a profile on the website or if you choose to register for an account, you will be required to select a password. You must keep your password confidential and you must not share this information with anyone. You should always log out of the website before leaving it to prevent access to your information from subsequent users of that computer.
5. USE OF WEB BEACONS This website may contain electronic images known as web beacons. Web beacons are used solely to compile aggregated statistics concerning the use of the website. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, the time and date of a page view and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
6. COMMUNITIES AND FORUMS OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE Any personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data that you disclose through the communities, forums, message boards, chat rooms or other public online forums hosted on this website, may be collected, and used by others. Caution should be exercised when giving out personal information to others in these public online forums. You should review the privacy statements of websites you choose to visit via hyper-links posted on this website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Group O is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on third-party websites accessed through this website.
7.THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS We may share your personally identifiable information with those companies that assist us in providing the Service to you. This may include sharing credit card information with a financial institution to effect your purchase of our products.
8. USER ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OF INFORMATION If your email address or other personal information has changed, you will need to access your account and update the information in your account. Occasionally, emails concerning website disruptions and other information may be sent to you. These emails are sent to all account holders.
9. CHILDREN Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, information is never collected at this website from those we actually know are under 13. If you are under age 13, please do not attempt to register for the website or use the services, and do not send any information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
THE WEBSITE IS A GENERAL AUDIENCE WEBSITE AND DOES NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN YEARS OF AGE.
11. UNSOLICITED EMAIL, SPAMMING AND SPOOFING You may not use this website to transmit unsolicited email. You may not send unsolicited email to this website or to anyone whose email address includes the domain name used on this website. You may not use this domain name as a pseudonymous return email address for any communications which you transmit from another location or through another service. You may not pretend to be someone else or spoof their identity when using this website.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS Group O may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms. In the event this agreement is terminated, the restrictions regarding content appearing on the Site, and the representations and warranties, indemnities and limitations of liabilities set forth in this Agreement will survive any such termination.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Group O or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
DOWNLOADING FILES Group O cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
INDEMNIFICATION You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Group O, its parent companies, associates, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, agents, their employees, officers and directors and the like from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs and reasonable attorneys' fees, from any costs that arise from your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or any violation by you of this Agreement.
NO WARRANTY The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available basis.” Group O does not warrant that the Site will be available on an uninterrupted basis, error-free or free of viruses, or other harmful components. Group O makes no express warranties and waives all implied warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose regarding any merchandise, information, or service provided through content or the internet generally. No advice or information given by Group O or its employees or representatives shall create any warranty. Neither Group O nor it employees or representatives shall be liable for any costs or damages arising directly or indirectly from your use of the Site or the internet, including any indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, punitive, or consequential damages.
INTERNATIONAL USERS This Site is controlled, operated, and administered by Group O from its offices in the United States of America. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States. Access to the Site or its content from territories where content available through the Site is illegal is prohibited. If you access this Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.